summer 5/1/23

jellylegs
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

summer 5/1/23

Unread post by jellylegs »

Just got home from having an amazing time with the very lovely summer

I have seen her before unfortunately it was nearly 5 years ago so I thought it was time to see her again

The first thing she said to me was how long has it been since I saw you which was I abit scary that she remembered me I must have left a impression on all those years ago
Not going to go into details but had a great hour with a gorgeous young lady even got a cuddle after lol
Thanks for seeing me summer I hope to see you soon and make up for all those years I missed out
Summer37
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:

Re: summer 5/1/23

Unread post by Summer37 »

jellylegs wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:16 pm Just got home from having an amazing time with the very lovely summer

I have seen her before unfortunately it was nearly 5 years ago so I thought it was time to see her again

The first thing she said to me was how long has it been since I saw you which was I abit scary that she remembered me I must have left a impression on all those years ago
Not going to go into details but had a great hour with a gorgeous young lady even got a cuddle after lol
Thanks for seeing me summer I hope to see you soon and make up for all those years I missed out
Thank you honey I enjoyed myself hopefully see you soon xx
Angels
Parlour rep
Parlour rep
Reactions:

Re: summer 5/1/23

Unread post by Angels »

Well done guys ;-) xxx
PROVIDER
The boss inspires fear; the leader inspires enthusiasm.

Return to “CHRISSY'S ANGELS”