Alice 2nd February 2023, late afternoon

humbertraveller
Subscriber
Subscriber
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

Alice 2nd February 2023, late afternoon

Unread post by humbertraveller »

I have not visited Chrissy's Angels for a while, so finding myself passing with time on my hands I decided to call in. I was met by the lovely Jasmine who took me into the lounge. Alice and Summer were both available but I have not seen Alice before. She looked hot and sexy so I decide to see her. She took me upstairs and paper work sorted She joined me in the room. Obviously what took place is confidential between the two of us. However, I can say that Alice is really sexy . She is very pretty and has a fantastic body with curves in all the right places. She treated me to half an hour if pure erotic, physical bliss leaving me totally chilled. Then we cuddled and chatted for a while. On the way out Jasmine had a quick chat with me. She confirmed what Alice had already told me that they are planning to redecorate all the rooms. The lounge has already been done and looks all the cosier, especially with a scantily clad Summer reclining on the bed. Alice saw me to the door and sent me back into the real world feeling very happy. I will definitely be returning. Also looking forward to the new decor. humbertravellet
Millerman
Reactions:

Re: Alice 2nd February 2023, late afternoon

Unread post by Millerman »

Great report.
I like the comment about being “sent back into the real world “.
I know the feeling well :lol: .
Will have to pay a visit myself in the near future and see the new decor as well as the lovely angels.
Well done to all :clap:
Click here for more!
Angels
Parlour rep
Parlour rep
Reactions:

Unread post by Angels »

humbertraveller wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:13 pm I have not visited Chrissy's Angels for a while, so finding myself passing with time on my hands I decided to call in. I was met by the lovely Jasmine who took me into the lounge. Alice and Summer were both available but I have not seen Alice before. She looked hot and sexy so I decide to see her. She took me upstairs and paper work sorted She joined me in the room. Obviously what took place is confidential between the two of us. However, I can say that Alice is really sexy . She is very pretty and has a fantastic body with curves in all the right places. She treated me to half an hour if pure erotic, physical bliss leaving me totally chilled. Then we cuddled and chatted for a while. On the way out Jasmine had a quick chat with me. She confirmed what Alice had already told me that they are planning to redecorate all the rooms. The lounge has already been done and looks all the cosier, especially with a scantily clad Summer reclining on the bed. Alice saw me to the door and sent me back into the real world feeling very happy. I will definitely be returning. Also looking forward to the new decor. humbertravellet
A well deserved report for Alice thank you so much and it was lovely to see you! Thanks for the compliments about our little place, soon be all finished and as lovely to look at as it is to see the beautiful ladies xx
PROVIDER
The boss inspires fear; the leader inspires enthusiasm.
Angels
Parlour rep
Parlour rep
Reactions:

Unread post by Angels »

Millerman wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:24 pm Great report.
I like the comment about being “sent back into the real world “.
I know the feeling well :lol: .
Will have to pay a visit myself in the near future and see the new decor as well as the lovely angels.
Well done to all :clap:
Don’t be a stranger! We look forward to seeing you very soon xx
PROVIDER
The boss inspires fear; the leader inspires enthusiasm.

Return to “CHRISSY'S ANGELS”