summer 5/4/23

jellylegs
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

summer 5/4/23

Unread post by jellylegs »

Well what can I say about summer that I haven't said before ??
Had the privilege and the pleasure of sharing a hour with this gorgeous blond lady.
For once she wasn't naked in seconds of entering the room we laid on the bed chatting and having a cheeky cuddle before the fun happend.
I don't go into details but left breathless and in need of medical assistance lol.
I think summer did to sorry
Hope to see you soon gorgeous you never know I might get another special massage from you
Summer37
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

Re: summer 5/4/23

Unread post by Summer37 »

jellylegs wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 2:34 pm Well what can I say about summer that I haven't said before ??
Had the privilege and the pleasure of sharing a hour with this gorgeous blond lady.
For once she wasn't naked in seconds of entering the room we laid on the bed chatting and having a cheeky cuddle before the fun happend.
I don't go into details but left breathless and in need of medical assistance lol.
I think summer did to sorry
Hope to see you soon gorgeous you never know I might get another special massage from you
Thank you so so much my darling such a pleasure as always and yes I might massage you again well one day lol 😂 hopefully see you again soon xx

Return to “CHRISSY'S ANGELS”