Jasmine. Friday treat.

hornypunter
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

Jasmine. Friday treat.

Unread post by hornypunter »

After a hard weeks work I decided to treat myself, not that I need an excuse. An excellent line up of Angels , so hard to choose . I decided that Jasmine, looking as hot and gorgeous as ever was going to draw the short straw. A most enjoyable session followed that involved the use of a lot of cocoa butter, does not taste as nice as it sounds, the bed and a couple of chairs. I left as a very satisfied hornypunter.
Millerman
Reactions:

Re: Jasmine. Friday treat.

Unread post by Millerman »

hornypunter wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 6:28 pm After a hard weeks work I decided to treat myself, not that I need an excuse. An excellent line up of Angels , so hard to choose . I decided that Jasmine, looking as hot and gorgeous as ever was going to draw the short straw. A most enjoyable session followed that involved the use of a lot of cocoa butter, does not taste as nice as it sounds, the bed and a couple of chairs. I left as a very satisfied hornypunter.
How intriguing :think:
Click here for more!
Jasminexoxo
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:

Re: Jasmine. Friday treat.

Unread post by Jasminexoxo »

hornypunter wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 6:28 pm After a hard weeks work I decided to treat myself, not that I need an excuse. An excellent line up of Angels , so hard to choose . I decided that Jasmine, looking as hot and gorgeous as ever was going to draw the short straw. A most enjoyable session followed that involved the use of a lot of cocoa butter, does not taste as nice as it sounds, the bed and a couple of chairs. I left as a very satisfied hornypunter.
I must say the pleasure was definitely all
Mine! Xx
Image “Innocence is a splendid thing, only it has the misfortune not to keep very well and to be easily misled.” Come and see if you can find my DEMISTER button.

Return to “CHRISSY'S ANGELS”