Lovely session with Summer 8/6/2023

NanoVaslen
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

Lovely session with Summer 8/6/2023

Unread post by NanoVaslen »

Hi. I was at Chrissy's for an appointment with Summer on the 8th of June. I was in Hull anyway and when I rang up I was able to arrange an hour meet up with Summer. I had been with her before so she was my first choice from who was available that day. Also, I could walk up to Chrissy's from the city centre. She had been told I was after a session of domination and when we met I was able to explain what I wanted and that I'd be happy to submit to whatever Summer desired to do with me. We soon got going. We started with a session of watersports and I lied in the bath so Summer could pee over me. That was a lovely experience and it felt really good. We returned to the bedroom. Summer put a blindfold on me and then pegs on my cock, balls and nipples. She had me on all fours so she could insert something into my arse. Then she told me to lick her cunt out until I made her cum. That was a fantastic experience, which I loved doing . I reckon from her reactions that she really enjoyed it whilst I greatly appreciated being told to serve her. and give her pleasure. After that I was told to sit on the setee and masturbate which was how she had planned to get me to cum, provided I could get her to cum by licking her out. I was then expected to lick up the cum that I'd squeezed onto my hand. Summer finished off by telling me to massage her, mainly her lower-back and back-side. I loved being given the opportunity to do that. So, it was a fantastic session and I was really taken by the way Summer exercised her control over me. I was pleased with how I was able to submit to her. I know I like to be dominated by women which, though it may not be every man's thing, it is something I'm really into and I know that there are women at Chrissy's Angels who are great at doing it. So, I had a fantastic time. And Summer is a beautiful woman who is skilled at domination. I loved the time I spent with her!
Millerman
Reactions:

Re: Lovely session with Summer 8/6/2023

Unread post by Millerman »

Excellent detailed report.
All I can say is 🤩 WOW!!!
Click here for more!
hornypunter
Reactions:

Unread post by hornypunter »

Good detailed review. Seems you really had a good time. :clap:
Summer37
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:

Unread post by Summer37 »

NanoVaslen wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 3:41 pm Hi. I was at Chrissy's for an appointment with Summer on the 8th of June. I was in Hull anyway and when I rang up I was able to arrange an hour meet up with Summer. I had been with her before so she was my first choice from who was available that day. Also, I could walk up to Chrissy's from the city centre. She had been told I was after a session of domination and when we met I was able to explain what I wanted and that I'd be happy to submit to whatever Summer desired to do with me. We soon got going. We started with a session of watersports and I lied in the bath so Summer could pee over me. That was a lovely experience and it felt really good. We returned to the bedroom. Summer put a blindfold on me and then pegs on my cock, balls and nipples. She had me on all fours so she could insert something into my arse. Then she told me to lick her cunt out until I made her cum. That was a fantastic experience, which I loved doing . I reckon from her reactions that she really enjoyed it whilst I greatly appreciated being told to serve her. and give her pleasure. After that I was told to sit on the setee and masturbate which was how she had planned to get me to cum, provided I could get her to cum by licking her out. I was then expected to lick up the cum that I'd squeezed onto my hand. Summer finished off by telling me to massage her, mainly her lower-back and back-side. I loved being given the opportunity to do that. So, it was a fantastic session and I was really taken by the way Summer exercised her control over me. I was pleased with how I was able to submit to her. I know I like to be dominated by women which, though it may not be every man's thing, it is something I'm really into and I know that there are women at Chrissy's Angels who are great at doing it. So, I had a fantastic time. And Summer is a beautiful woman who is skilled at domination. I loved the time I spent with her!
Omg thank you so so much for This report, such lovely words and so glad you left happy 😊 I aim to make your dreams come true hehehe or where I can, hope
To see you again soon and again thank you so much xx
Angels
Parlour rep
Parlour rep
Reactions:

Unread post by Angels »

Summer loving or summer hurting 👏🏼 either way the girl always delivers an amazing service! See you soon xx
PROVIDER
The boss inspires fear; the leader inspires enthusiasm.

Return to “CHRISSY'S ANGELS”