forced...

Forum rules
datboy
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

forced...

Unread post by datboy »

i consider myself completely straight, but i have been curious for a while. if ive ever thought about doing anything ive always been nervous on how i would initiate anything etc or ive had too much time to over think anything and bottled it.

lately ive had these thoughts and dreams about going for a walk somewhere secluded late at night and bumping into somebody then them taking control and taking what they want from me, these thoughts kinda turn me on too.

not sure what im trying to gain from this post to be fair just kinda putting it out there lol
sarah
Reactions:

Re: forced...

Unread post by sarah »

I think you need to figure out if this is something you want to try out or left as a fantasy. We all have fantasies and some are best left as just that and others are fun to play out. If you have never done anything like that before I would take small steps at a time. It would take a lot of trust in someone to play out that fantasy. Sounds exciting though 😉. Hope you figure out what your next step will be.
royaldansk
Reactions:

Unread post by royaldansk »

It can be quite intimidating/ scary crossing that line from completely straight to trying something out, I'd advise that if you do want to try a bit of same sex stuff do it in a setting you're comfortable in, take your time and make sure it's what you want.
patheticworm
Reactions:

Unread post by patheticworm »

datboy wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:37 am i consider myself completely straight, but i have been curious for a while. if ive ever thought about doing anything ive always been nervous on how i would initiate anything etc or ive had too much time to over think anything and bottled it.

lately ive had these thoughts and dreams about going for a walk somewhere secluded late at night and bumping into somebody then them taking control and taking what they want from me, these thoughts kinda turn me on too.

not sure what im trying to gain from this post to be fair just kinda putting it out there lol
Maybe book Sarah during the day on a Wednesday when I am available to be there. You could decide at the time how far you wish to go.
Rj411
Reactions:

Unread post by Rj411 »

You come up with some cracking ideas Sammy haha. That would
be quite an experience!
sarah
Reactions:

Unread post by sarah »

sammy jane wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:49 pm How about a man forcing you to do things to a woman
Or me forcing him to do things to you Sammy 😉

Return to “GAY/BI WORLD”