Moderator: Angels

Forum rules
Bert
Subscriber
Subscriber
Reactions:

Closing Times

Unread post by Bert »

Can you update us with your closing times please ? Your website says 10pm but I think I've seen on here 9pm.
I only ask as the last 3 times I've called by at between 7:30 and 8pm on a Monday or a Tuesday the place was shut.

Thanks.
While I was married I had a a very varied and exciting sex life...... never told the wife tho' :o
marko
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

Re: Closing Times

Unread post by marko »

Bert wrote:Can you update us with your closing times please ? Your website says 10pm but I think I've seen on here 9pm.
I only ask as the last 3 times I've called by at between 7:30 and 8pm on a Monday or a Tuesday the place was shut.

Thanks.
Some time ago i thought id try out a different place i called twice at times they were open according to the website anyway ....both times they were closed so ended up going elsewhere.
Vote Luken
Bert
Subscriber
Subscriber
Reactions:

Unread post by Bert »

Pleased to hear it's not just me marco - I thought I was being exceptionally unlucky !
It's a discrete place and they always have nice girls there but with work etc evenings are the only time I can visit.
While I was married I had a a very varied and exciting sex life...... never told the wife tho' :o
Wraith
Founder
Founder
Reactions:

Unread post by Wraith »

Bert wrote:Can you update us with your closing times please ? Your website says 10pm but I think I've seen on here 9pm.

Thanks.
Website says 9pm Bert, it was changed over a week ago, Unless your browser is displaying old cache.

http://chrissysangels.uk/
It is easier to fool someone than it is to convince them they have been fooled
Please help the forum by becoming a subscriber
click here for more info
Bert
Subscriber
Subscriber
Reactions:

Unread post by Bert »

Wraith wrote:
Website says 9pm Bert, it was changed over a week ago, Unless your browser is displaying old cache.

http://chrissysangels.uk/

The Rota page still says 10pm - That's what I must have been looking at, Yes the home page says 9pm
Angels
Parlour rep
Parlour rep
Reactions:

Unread post by Angels »

Hey guys... Just to make things clear we are open :-

MONDAY- 11-9pm
TUESDAY- 11-9pm
WEDNESDAY-11-7pm
THURSDAY- 11-9pm
FRIDAY- 11-9pm
SATURDAY-11-7pm

Sorry for the times you have come to Chrissys Angels and we have closed early. Any queries don't hesitate to ask. Thank you. Naomi xoxox
PROVIDER
The boss inspires fear; the leader inspires enthusiasm.

Return to “Chatroom”