MONDAYS ANGELS!

Moderator: Angels

Forum rules
Image
Angels
Parlour rep
Parlour rep
Reactions:
Posts: 2932
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:01 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: Hull
Contact:

MONDAYS ANGELS!

Unread post by Angels » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:11 am

Good morning guys today we have Jasmine, Sarah & Rose available come and have some fun ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜
Image
PROVIDER
The boss inspires fear; the leader inspires enthusiasm.

User avatar
sarah
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:
Posts: 11856
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:07 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: MONDAYS ANGELS!

Unread post by sarah » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:02 am

Angels wrote: โ†‘
Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:11 am
Good morning guys today we have Jasmine, Sarah & Rose available come and have some fun ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜
Come get rid of them Monday blues. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Image
Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears

snowleopard
Reactions:
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:01 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: MONDAYS ANGELS!

Unread post by snowleopard » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:26 pm

Pity you guys close up early!

User avatar
sarah
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:
Posts: 11856
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:07 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: MONDAYS ANGELS!

Unread post by sarah » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:29 pm

snowleopard wrote: โ†‘
Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:26 pm
Pity you guys close up early!
Can always arrange to stay open for you if you want to book somebody.
Image
Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears

snowleopard
Reactions:
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:01 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: MONDAYS ANGELS!

Unread post by snowleopard » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:31 pm

Might be tempted, work keeps me back a little later than Iโ€™d like.

Iโ€™ll have to take a look at the rota... itโ€™s been a while, wouldnโ€™t be surprised if everyone has changed xD

snowleopard
Reactions:
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:01 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: MONDAYS ANGELS!

Unread post by snowleopard » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:35 pm

sarah wrote: โ†‘
Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:29 pm
snowleopard wrote: โ†‘
Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:26 pm
Pity you guys close up early!
Can always arrange to stay open for you if you want to book somebody.
(Assuming you meant not today!)

Angels
Parlour rep
Parlour rep
Reactions:
Posts: 2932
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:01 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: Hull
Contact:

Re: MONDAYS ANGELS!

Unread post by Angels » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:40 pm

snowleopard wrote: โ†‘
Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:35 pm
sarah wrote: โ†‘
Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:29 pm
snowleopard wrote: โ†‘
Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:26 pm
Pity you guys close up early!
Can always arrange to stay open for you if you want to book somebody.
(Assuming you meant not today!)
Lol we're all tucked up in bed with a cup of cocoa ๐Ÿ˜‚ later bookings can always be arranged like Sarah says ๐Ÿ˜˜
Image
PROVIDER
The boss inspires fear; the leader inspires enthusiasm.

snowleopard
Reactions:
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:01 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: MONDAYS ANGELS!

Unread post by snowleopard » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:43 pm

Angels wrote: โ†‘
Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:40 pm
snowleopard wrote: โ†‘
Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:35 pm
sarah wrote: โ†‘
Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:29 pm
snowleopard wrote: โ†‘
Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:26 pm
Pity you guys close up early!
Can always arrange to stay open for you if you want to book somebody.
(Assuming you meant not today!)
Lol we're all tucked up in bed with a cup of cocoa ๐Ÿ˜‚ later bookings can always be arranged like Sarah says ๐Ÿ˜˜
Figured it was too optimistic xD

Olivia and Jasmine have been tempting me for a while...

User avatar
Jasminexoxo
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:
Posts: 827
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:43 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: MONDAYS ANGELS!

Unread post by Jasminexoxo » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:37 pm

snowleopard wrote: โ†‘
Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:43 pm
Angels wrote: โ†‘
Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:40 pm
snowleopard wrote: โ†‘
Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:35 pm
sarah wrote: โ†‘
Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:29 pm


Can always arrange to stay open for you if you want to book somebody.
(Assuming you meant not today!)
Lol we're all tucked up in bed with a cup of cocoa ๐Ÿ˜‚ later bookings can always be arranged like Sarah says ๐Ÿ˜˜
Figured it was too optimistic xD

Olivia and Jasmine have been tempting me for a while...
I canโ€™t speak for Olivia but I can arrange to stay if itโ€™s a definite and not too late I like cocoa in bed by 10pm ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‚
Image โ€œInnocence is a splendid thing, only it has the misfortune not to keep very well and to be easily misled.โ€ Come and see if you can find my DEMISTER button.

snowleopard
Reactions:
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:01 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: MONDAYS ANGELS!

Unread post by snowleopard » Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:12 pm

Jasminexoxo wrote: โ†‘
Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:37 pm
snowleopard wrote: โ†‘
Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:43 pm
Angels wrote: โ†‘
Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:40 pm
snowleopard wrote: โ†‘
Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:35 pm


(Assuming you meant not today!)
Lol we're all tucked up in bed with a cup of cocoa ๐Ÿ˜‚ later bookings can always be arranged like Sarah says ๐Ÿ˜˜
Figured it was too optimistic xD

Olivia and Jasmine have been tempting me for a while...
I canโ€™t speak for Olivia but I can arrange to stay if itโ€™s a definite and not too late I like cocoa in bed by 10pm ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‚
Haha! So wild! What time is too late?

User avatar
Jasminexoxo
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:
Posts: 827
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:43 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: MONDAYS ANGELS!

Unread post by Jasminexoxo » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:36 pm

snowleopard wrote: โ†‘
Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:12 pm
Jasminexoxo wrote: โ†‘
Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:37 pm
snowleopard wrote: โ†‘
Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:43 pm
Angels wrote: โ†‘
Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:40 pm


Lol we're all tucked up in bed with a cup of cocoa ๐Ÿ˜‚ later bookings can always be arranged like Sarah says ๐Ÿ˜˜
Figured it was too optimistic xD

Olivia and Jasmine have been tempting me for a while...
I canโ€™t speak for Olivia but I can arrange to stay if itโ€™s a definite and not too late I like cocoa in bed by 10pm ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‚
Haha! So wild! What time is too late?
Pm the time your thinking we can arrange from there xx
Image โ€œInnocence is a splendid thing, only it has the misfortune not to keep very well and to be easily misled.โ€ Come and see if you can find my DEMISTER button.

User avatar
sarah
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:
Posts: 11856
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:07 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: MONDAYS ANGELS!

Unread post by sarah » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:43 pm

Jasminexoxo wrote: โ†‘
Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:36 pm
snowleopard wrote: โ†‘
Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:12 pm
Jasminexoxo wrote: โ†‘
Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:37 pm
snowleopard wrote: โ†‘
Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:43 pm


Figured it was too optimistic xD

Olivia and Jasmine have been tempting me for a while...
I canโ€™t speak for Olivia but I can arrange to stay if itโ€™s a definite and not too late I like cocoa in bed by 10pm ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‚
Haha! So wild! What time is too late?
Pm the time your thinking we can arrange from there xx
You staying late Jazza ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Image
Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears

hornypunter
Reactions:
Posts: 286
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:11 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: MONDAYS ANGELS!

Unread post by hornypunter » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:11 pm

There has been an awful lot of mention of cocoa recently. Does that mean I need to get some from asda.

User avatar
Jasminexoxo
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:
Posts: 827
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:43 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: MONDAYS ANGELS!

Unread post by Jasminexoxo » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:09 pm

hornypunter wrote: โ†‘
Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:11 pm
There has been an awful lot of mention of cocoa recently. Does that mean I need to get some from asda.
Itโ€™s for home use your safe ๐Ÿ˜‚
Image โ€œInnocence is a splendid thing, only it has the misfortune not to keep very well and to be easily misled.โ€ Come and see if you can find my DEMISTER button.

Post Reply

Return to โ€œRotaโ€

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests

  • mChat
  • HelaineWed Jul 18, 2018 10:04 am
    just logged in
  • BarneyRubbleWed Jul 18, 2018 10:11 am
    just logged in
  • fbarraza28Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:18 am
    just logged in
  • fnp57 minutes ago
    just logged in
  • coderush9999941 minutes ago
    just logged in
  • fnp37 minutes ago
    just logged in
  • Mistermc18 minutes ago
    just logged in
  • Old Stag15 minutes ago
    just logged in
  • Old Stag14 minutes ago
    just logged in
  • seductions5 minutes ago
    just logged in
No one is chatting