NEW PHONE NUMBER

Moderator: sammy jane

User avatar
sammy jane
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:
Posts: 868
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:43 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: West Hull
Contact:

NEW PHONE NUMBER

Unread post by sammy jane » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:17 am

NEW CONTACT NUMBER
Can call me for a chat or booking on 07818861043
I dont answer witheld numbers and please ring rather than text as this is my work phone so not often topped up. Can text out of hours and ill get back to you.
so get ringing chaps, see you soon😎
number on banner temporarily off, contact me on 07552636328 or 571216♥️ Click to view my profile.
Image

User avatar
champ
Administrator
Administrator
Reactions:
Posts: 6981
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:55 pm
Contact:

Re: NEW PHONE NUMBER

Unread post by champ » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:26 am

sammy jane wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:17 am
NEW CONTACT NUMBER
Can call me for a chat or booking on 07818861043
I dont answer witheld numbers and please ring rather than text as this is my work phone so not often topped up. Can text out of hours and ill get back to you.
so get ringing chaps, see you soon😎
That's a different number to what's in your Sig.?.
Image
~ Now i have you in my mind - i have you forever ~
All newly registered users are unable to send private messages until they have made a minimum of 3 approved posts.
Registered Users can now send a maximum of 5 messages, after which they have to subscribe.
BENEFITS OF BEEN A SUBSCRIBER CAN BE FOUND HERE,....,

User avatar
sammy jane
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:
Posts: 868
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:43 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: West Hull
Contact:

Re: NEW PHONE NUMBER

Unread post by sammy jane » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:33 am

shit... can you change it to this, lol... probably put my contract phone number😂😂😂😂🙄🤔
number on banner temporarily off, contact me on 07552636328 or 571216♥️ Click to view my profile.
Image

User avatar
champ
Administrator
Administrator
Reactions:
Posts: 6981
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:55 pm
Contact:

Re: NEW PHONE NUMBER

Unread post by champ » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:36 am

sammy jane wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:33 am
shit... can you change it to this, lol... probably put my contract phone number😂😂😂😂🙄🤔
Which.the one you wrote in blue..ill do it when back on pc if wraith or lexi haven't sorted it first.
Image
~ Now i have you in my mind - i have you forever ~
All newly registered users are unable to send private messages until they have made a minimum of 3 approved posts.
Registered Users can now send a maximum of 5 messages, after which they have to subscribe.
BENEFITS OF BEEN A SUBSCRIBER CAN BE FOUND HERE,....,

User avatar
sammy jane
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:
Posts: 868
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:43 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: West Hull
Contact:

Re: NEW PHONE NUMBER

Unread post by sammy jane » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:38 am

champ wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:36 am
sammy jane wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:33 am
shit... can you change it to this, lol... probably put my contract phone number😂😂😂😂🙄🤔
Which.the one you wrote in blue..ill do it when back on pc if wraith or lexi haven't sorted it first.
ive managed to sort it... put my contract phone number accidently, lol... dont want someone enquiring about rimming while im having tea with my mother in law 😂😂😂😂
number on banner temporarily off, contact me on 07552636328 or 571216♥️ Click to view my profile.
Image

Post Reply

Return to “SAMMY JANE”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

  • mChat
  • BENEFITS OF BEEN A SUBCRIBER CAN BE FOUND, HERE....,