New premises

Moderator: sammy jane

User avatar
sammy jane
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:
Posts: 867
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:43 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: West Hull
Contact:

New premises

Unread post by sammy jane » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:18 pm

Hello everybody, i havnt gone or disappeared, im here and busy sorting out my new premises with luxury bedroom and full Wetroom facilities for showers (normal or golden) 😜...send pictures as soon as all is finished and in place... See you soon xxx (out calls still available while workmen are in) 👍
number on banner temporarily off, contact me on 07552636328 or 571216♥️ Click to view my profile.
Image

User avatar
LordLuken
Reactions:
Posts: 38184
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:55 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: HULL
Contact:

Re: New premises

Unread post by LordLuken » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:21 pm

Good to see you are about and not done another vanishing act! :D Hope it's all going well Sammy.
Image Image SPONSOR Self Proclaimed Beaky, chicken & Droll Extraordinaire

User avatar
sammy jane
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:
Posts: 867
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:43 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: West Hull
Contact:

Re: New premises

Unread post by sammy jane » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:23 pm

LordLuken wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:21 pm
Good to see you are about and not done another vanishing act! :D Hope it's all going well Sammy.
Got builders and decorators all over the place.. Should be done early this week... Or ill get my whip out😂
number on banner temporarily off, contact me on 07552636328 or 571216♥️ Click to view my profile.
Image

User avatar
marko
Reactions:
Posts: 1417
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:21 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: New premises

Unread post by marko » Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:02 am

sammy jane wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:23 pm
LordLuken wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:21 pm
Good to see you are about and not done another vanishing act! :D Hope it's all going well Sammy.
Got builders and decorators all over the place.. Should be done early this week... Or ill get my whip out😂
The Lord prefers a large strapon Sammy ;) :lol:

Roomy
Subscriber
Subscriber
Reactions:
Posts: 1398
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:56 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: New premises

Unread post by Roomy » Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:08 am

marko wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:02 am
sammy jane wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:23 pm
LordLuken wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:21 pm
Good to see you are about and not done another vanishing act! :D Hope it's all going well Sammy.
Got builders and decorators all over the place.. Should be done early this week... Or ill get my whip out😂
The Lord prefers a large strapon Sammy ;) :lol:
The bigger the BETTER !!!

User avatar
sammy jane
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:
Posts: 867
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:43 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: West Hull
Contact:

Re: New premises

Unread post by sammy jane » Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:14 pm

Maimaymai wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:08 am
marko wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:02 am
sammy jane wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:23 pm
LordLuken wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:21 pm
Good to see you are about and not done another vanishing act! :D Hope it's all going well Sammy.
Got builders and decorators all over the place.. Should be done early this week... Or ill get my whip out😂
The Lord prefers a large strapon Sammy ;) :lol:
The bigger the BETTER !!!
Ive heard he likes the 'double intruder' 😜
number on banner temporarily off, contact me on 07552636328 or 571216♥️ Click to view my profile.
Image

Roomy
Subscriber
Subscriber
Reactions:
Posts: 1398
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:56 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: New premises

Unread post by Roomy » Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:16 pm

sammy jane wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:14 pm
Maimaymai wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:08 am
marko wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:02 am
sammy jane wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:23 pm


Got builders and decorators all over the place.. Should be done early this week... Or ill get my whip out😂
The Lord prefers a large strapon Sammy ;) :lol:
The bigger the BETTER !!!
Ive heard he likes the 'double intruder' 😜
And NO lube

User avatar
Mistermc
Reactions:
Posts: 11470
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:18 pm
Contact:

Re: New premises

Unread post by Mistermc » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:22 am

Maimaymai wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:16 pm
sammy jane wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:14 pm
Maimaymai wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:08 am
marko wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:02 am

The Lord prefers a large strapon Sammy ;) :lol:
The bigger the BETTER !!!
Ive heard he likes the 'double intruder' 😜
And NO lube
Or a 50:50 lube and sand mix
Image

Roomy
Subscriber
Subscriber
Reactions:
Posts: 1398
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:56 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: New premises

Unread post by Roomy » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:25 am

Mistermc wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:22 am
Maimaymai wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:16 pm
sammy jane wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:14 pm
Maimaymai wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:08 am


The bigger the BETTER !!!
Ive heard he likes the 'double intruder' 😜
And NO lube
Or a 50:50 lube and sand mix
My personal favourite .. lightly ground glass

User avatar
sammy jane
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:
Posts: 867
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:43 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: West Hull
Contact:

Re: New premises

Unread post by sammy jane » Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:08 am

Just a quick message to say im in new premises and due to workmen catering for my demands for perfection i can only do outcalls till my house is finished (unless you dont mind my decorators downstairs while you see to me, lol) so i can do car jobs or incalls after six o clock
number on banner temporarily off, contact me on 07552636328 or 571216♥️ Click to view my profile.
Image

User avatar
sammy jane
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:
Posts: 867
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:43 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: West Hull
Contact:

Re: New premises

Unread post by sammy jane » Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:41 pm

Im very very nearly fully functional with superb bedroom with full wetroom completed, photos soon but still can accommodate incalls if i have prior notice as workmen are doing my reception room.
number on banner temporarily off, contact me on 07552636328 or 571216♥️ Click to view my profile.
Image

Post Reply

Return to “SAMMY JANE”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

  • mChat
  • BENEFITS OF BEEN A SUBCRIBER CAN BE FOUND, HERE....,