Nice Young Guy Looking for Nice Woman

User avatar
Slav90
Reactions:
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:25 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Unread post Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:41 pm

28 Yers old guy, looking for Nice Woman
Click Here For More!
Georgia69xxx
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:
Posts: 307
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:06 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Unread post Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:56 am

Slav90 wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:41 pm
28 Yers old guy, looking for Nice Woman
When was you thinking and for how long darling xx
User avatar
champ
Administrator
Administrator
Reactions:
Posts: 7526
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:55 pm
Contact:

Unread post Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:28 pm

Georgia69xxx wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:56 am
Slav90 wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:41 pm
28 Yers old guy, looking for Nice Woman
When was you thinking and for how long darling xx
Posting in this section im not sure he will be want to be charged.
:mrgreen:
Image
~ Now i have you in my mind - i have you forever ~
All newly registered users are unable to send private messages until they have made a minimum of 3 approved posts.
Registered Users can now send a maximum of 5 messages, after which they have to subscribe.
BENEFITS OF BEEN A SUBSCRIBER CAN BE FOUND HERE,....,
Georgia69xxx
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:
Posts: 307
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:06 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Unread post Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:19 pm

champ wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:28 pm
Georgia69xxx wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:56 am
Slav90 wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:41 pm
28 Yers old guy, looking for Nice Woman
When was you thinking and for how long darling xx
Posting in this section im not sure he will be want to be charged.
:mrgreen:
Oh hahaha I'm still learning lol
User avatar
champ
Administrator
Administrator
Reactions:
Posts: 7526
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:55 pm
Contact:

Unread post Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:36 pm

Georgia69xxx wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:19 pm
champ wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:28 pm
Georgia69xxx wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:56 am
Slav90 wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:41 pm
28 Yers old guy, looking for Nice Woman
When was you thinking and for how long darling xx
Posting in this section im not sure he will be want to be charged.
:mrgreen:
Oh hahaha I'm still learning lol
Mr Luken will be having words with you later..
:D
Image
~ Now i have you in my mind - i have you forever ~
All newly registered users are unable to send private messages until they have made a minimum of 3 approved posts.
Registered Users can now send a maximum of 5 messages, after which they have to subscribe.
BENEFITS OF BEEN A SUBSCRIBER CAN BE FOUND HERE,....,
User avatar
LordLuken
Subscriber
Subscriber
Reactions:
Posts: 39204
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:55 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: HULL
Contact:

Unread post Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:13 pm

champ wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:36 pm
Georgia69xxx wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:19 pm
champ wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:28 pm
Georgia69xxx wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:56 am


When was you thinking and for how long darling xx
Posting in this section im not sure he will be want to be charged.
:mrgreen:
Oh hahaha I'm still learning lol
Mr Luken will be having words with you later..
:D
:o Hmmm...How quickly you seem to forget protocol..."His Lordship" if you please Champ! :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image Image SPONSOR Self Proclaimed Beaky, chicken & Droll Extraordinaire
Trump Finally Delivers - get me over there.
Georgia69xxx
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:
Posts: 307
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:06 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Unread post Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:25 pm

LordLuken wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:13 pm
champ wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:36 pm
Georgia69xxx wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:19 pm
champ wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:28 pm


Posting in this section im not sure he will be want to be charged.
:mrgreen:
Oh hahaha I'm still learning lol
Mr Luken will be having words with you later..
:D
:o Hmmm...How quickly you seem to forget protocol..."His Lordship" if you please Champ! :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I could do with a tutorial tbh...I'll show you my paddle lol😂😂😂
User avatar
LordLuken
Subscriber
Subscriber
Reactions:
Posts: 39204
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:55 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: HULL
Contact:

Unread post Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:31 pm

Georgia69xxx wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:25 pm
LordLuken wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:13 pm
champ wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:36 pm
Georgia69xxx wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:19 pm


Oh hahaha I'm still learning lol
Mr Luken will be having words with you later..
:D
:o Hmmm...How quickly you seem to forget protocol..."His Lordship" if you please Champ! :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I could do with a tutorial tbh...I'll show you my paddle lol😂😂😂
:P :lol: :lol: :lol: Interesting proposal... :think: :mrgreen:
Image Image SPONSOR Self Proclaimed Beaky, chicken & Droll Extraordinaire
Trump Finally Delivers - get me over there.
User avatar
Slav90
Reactions:
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:25 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Unread post Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:29 am

LordLuken wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:31 pm
Georgia69xxx wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:25 pm
LordLuken wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:13 pm
champ wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:36 pm


Mr Luken will be having words with you later..
:D
:o Hmmm...How quickly you seem to forget protocol..."His Lordship" if you please Champ! :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I could do with a tutorial tbh...I'll show you my paddle lol😂😂😂
:P :lol: :lol: :lol: Interesting proposal... :think: :mrgreen:
Maybe Snapchat???
User avatar
Slav90
Reactions:
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:25 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Unread post Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:12 am

Slav90 wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:29 am
LordLuken wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:31 pm
Georgia69xxx wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:25 pm
LordLuken wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:13 pm


:o Hmmm...How quickly you seem to forget protocol..."His Lordship" if you please Champ! :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I could do with a tutorial tbh...I'll show you my paddle lol😂😂😂
:P :lol: :lol: :lol: Interesting proposal... :think: :mrgreen:
Maybe Snapchat???
Post Reply

Return to “male seeking female”

  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests